New York Non-Profit Filing Requirement
Obtain Charter for New School
Starting a school in New York State?
501c3 Filing Services, LLC can help you every step of the way.
IRS FORM 1023-EZ
Organizations that qualify can now file IRS Form 1023-EZ:
Advantages of IRS Form 1023-EZ
- Faster on-line submission
- Less disclosure required
- Lower IRS filing fees
The Process is Simple:
- Schedule a 20-minute phone consultation to get started
- 501c Filing Services, LLC will electronically file IRS Form 1023-EZ for you
- We will prepare necessary forms to obtain a charter from the New York Education Department
- We will prepare a 501c3 application for federal tax exemption
- State incorporation services are additional if required
Limited Time Price Special - $1,500
*Filing fees additional
Why Use Us:
- Attorneys charge upwards of $3,000, very few attorneys will do this.
- New York State charter filing rules are cumbersome; mistakes can lead to delays or a rejection.
- 501c Filing Services, LLC’s professional services have a proven track record of getting results quickly and cost effectively.
- 501c3 application - 501c Filing Services, LLC will prepare the document for you
- Filing Fee: $850 if revenue exceeds $10K/yr over the next 4yrs, if not filing fee is $400.
Your contact partner:
Call 408-905-2608 or use our contact form.
Return to State Filing Requirements / U.S. States Map